Description: Light yellow clear solution
Indications for use
- symptomatic treatment of painful muscle cramps.
Dosage and administration
Musomed is used intramuscularly in 2 ml (4 mg) 2 times a day. Not recommended for long-term treatment of chronic diseases. The recommended duration of treatment is 3 to 5 days. In preparation for physiotherapeutic procedures, the period of muscle relaxation is 30-40 minutes after intramuscular injection.
- - disorders of the nervous system (drowsiness, confusion, agitation)
- - disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (diarrhea, gastralgia, nausea)
- - violation of the cardiovascular system (hypotension)
- - disorders of the immune system (allergic rash, anaphylactic reactions, including angioedema)
- - allergic skin reactions
- - anaphylaxis reaction, including anaphylactic shock